The 6-week Mentorship Program is designed for any yoga teachers who completed a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training who want to refine, to re-evaluate and to deepen their yoga knowledge through an experienced yoga mentor.
- The program has been developed to offer you a continuing education program.
- You will be paired with an experienced teacher who will guide you through basic teaching skills. Requests for a specific mentor will be evaluated to ensure that you are paired with a mentor who will best serve your objectives.
- Through this 6-week-program, the participants will have the opportunity to improve their skills and expertise, theory and practice of yogic knowledge.
- Observation and Assist (10 Hours)
You will observe your mentor's classes once a week and have a brief discussion afterwards to answer any questions. If your mentor deems it appropriate, you may begin to offer Assists within her classes.
- Teaching Prep Classes (3-4 Hours)
You will have an opportunity to teach a prep yoga class once a week. These sessions will be a minimum of 3 hours of Observed and Evaluated by your mentor.
These sessions will be free for the State of Yoga members. The Participants will not be paid for the session.
- Practice (15 Hours)
You are required to practice a minimum of twice a week in your mentor's class
- Private Mentorship Session and Study (6 Hours)
You will meet with your mentor once a week for a discussion session and study. You will get a feedback about the prep classes you taught. You will have the opportunity
to study on:
- Sequencing and pose ordering
- Hands on adjustment
- Teaching safely
- Alternative teaching for students have special conditions and inquiries
- Outline your goals and discuss your progress
- Personal Study (8 Hours)
The mentor will assign you homework reading and writing based on your personal intentions.
- Have completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program
- Dedication to the program
For full details and scheduling please reach out to email@example.com